Your Mom Deserves a Party and a Mother’s Day Gift from The Care Crate Co.
This Mother’s Day requires striking a balance between safety and showing your mom how much you care. Sometimes being safe shows your mom how much you care, too.
As the global COVID-19 pandemic continues, and as more and more Americans are getting vaccinated, you’ll have to get creative with the type of Mother’s Day activities you and your family can do together.
Check out your ideas for celebrating Mother’s Day!
Post-Vaccine Mother’s Day Celebrations
- Treat your mom to a manicure and pedicure. Make an appointment at the nail salon before you go, as many are still not accepting walk-ins.
- Attend a paint party with your mom, and go home with your own art creations. If you don’t want to attend in person, pick up all the supplies you need from the craft store, and follow instructions from Bob Ross on YouTube as you paint together at your home, or at mom’s. Add wine, if you’d like.
- Combine Mother’s Day and Father’s Day (coming in June!) gifts, and send your parents on a weekend getaway within driving distance.
Long-Distance Mother’s Day Celebrations
- Host a Kahoot.it trivia game on Zoom with your parents, siblings, and other family members. Make the trivia questions all about your mom. The person who wins the Kahoot game earns a prize — perhaps a snack box from The Care Crate Co.
- Email your mom a dinner recipe, and have her local grocery store deliver the ingredients. Cook together on Zoom and enjoy your meal simultaneously.
- In collaboration with your siblings, recreate an old photo or take a brand new one to send to mom for Mother’s Day. If you and your siblings can’t be together all in one place, have them take their photos and email you the files. Then, use photo editing software to assemble them into one hilarious image. Print, frame, and send it to mom. Video conference everyone as she sees the photo for the first time.
In-Person, Socially-Distant Mother’s Day Celebrations
- Throw a garden party for your mom, complete with a charcuterie board, tea sandwiches, and desserts. Play croquet or other lawn games, and treat mom like a queen!
- Host a bonfire night for your mom, complete with s’mores, hot dogs, and her favorite drinks. Use a projector to play a movie on a flat sheet suspended on a clothesline, or on the side of your house.
- Garden together. Pick up some flowers, flower pots, and potting soil, and hang out on the patio with your mom as you plant flowers for the upcoming summer season.
Order the Best Mother’s Day Gift She’s Ever Received
Show your mom just how much you love her with a Mother’s Day gift set or care package from The Care Crate Co., your online headquarters for holiday gifting! Choose from one of our many mom-appropriate gift boxes. When you place your order, we’ll send your gift straight to your mom’s door, where she’ll be thrilled to see our iconic green box.
Shop for Mother’s Day gift ideas and order now for Mother’s Day delivery.